Blade Sharpening & Restoration
Prevent machine element deterioration with Alcon Tool’s blade sharpening and restoration services. As a partner in your planned maintenance program, we can help you increase manufacturing productivity and cutting quality while reducing premature tooling wear and machine misalignment.
With decades of industrial knife sharpener expertise, we offer precision sharpening of OEM and aftermarket blades with rapid turnaround and cost efficiency through a rigorous in-house process that returns your industrial knives and equipment to “like new” specifications. Our blade sharpening services—including careful inspection, cleaning, regrinding, and honing processes—ensure your restored blade will perform like a new one at a fraction of the cost.
We routinely provide blade sharpening and restoration for:
- Sleeve Anvils: worn, grooved sleeve anvils reground to 16 RMS finish with minimal stock removal
- Disc / Rotary Blades: ground in match sets upon request with minimal stock removal / total bevel restoration and honing
- Slitter Blades: segregated in OD ranges upon request / total edge profile restoration and honing
- Straight Blades / Shear Blades: total bevel restoration and honing
- Pinking / Scalloped Blades: ground in match sets upon request with minimal stock removal / total edge profile restoration and honing
Please find an info form to include with your blades at the following link: